Why Donate to LAF?
LAF provides people living in poverty with comprehensive free legal services to resolve non-criminal issues. We make equal justice a reality in metropolitan Chicago and break the cycle of poverty.
Your contributions allow LAF to help:
- 9,000 women and children to escape abusive situations, and get their lives back on track.
- Our clients to obtain more than $25 million in income supports, such as Veterans Benefits, Food Stamps, Crime Victims Compensation and Social Security Disability Benefits.
- 8,000 families to stay in their homes when they were facing unfair evictions or foreclosures.
By giving to LAF, you allow us to help over 40,000 people each year. We rely on your contributions to make a difference.
Looking for more information about LAF?
- LAF Annual Report
- IRS 990, Audit, and Financial Information
- Upcoming LAF Events
- LAF eNewsletters and Media
- LAF Blog