Find more information about our ongoing efforts to help vulnerable members of the community, and read about our success stories.
Follow us on Social Media
Keep up with LAF on all of our social media!
Read our most Recent eNewsletter
In the most recent eNewsletter, read about:
- Message from John Gallo, LAF's new CEO and Executive Director
- Meet Susan Theiss, Volunteer Extraordinaire
- Tickets to the YPB's Autumn Affair
- SUPER Plans for Giving Tuesday 2017
- Protecting a Whistleblower to Huge Gains
- School Updates - New Uptown Clinic and CPS Rules
- and more!
Read it here.
Visit the LAF Blog
The LAF blog is an extension of our outreach work. You'll find a more personal touch on the LAF experience: wee’ll share client stories, staff successes, and keep you up to date on everything happening around the office and throughout Cook County. We hope this blog will give you new insights into our work and the issues in our community. We hope it will also make it easier for people to understand our work, and to be ambassadors and advocates for us – whether that’s in the form of telling people about what we do, making a financial contribution, or volunteering their time with us. Read our most recent blog post now!